Easy 1 Pot Wonder recipe!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 green, 1 red and 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Chili Starter (The Fresh Market)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and pepper
- Cheese, shredded
Sauté onions, bell peppers, and garlic in oil. Add beef and brown. Add everything else. Simmer 1 1/2 hours. For condiments use grated Cheddar cheese, onions, and sour cream. Serve with cornbread.